enero 25, 2011

Hello!


Greetings everybody,
this is the new blog for Percusiones DG.
It will be run by myself, Paolo De Gregorio, in order to keep you informed about our activities .
This blog will contain news related to our company, but also a personal view about my experiences in the music world, a journey that I will be making always with our favourite musical instrument by my side: the cajón.
I chose to use English and Spanish languages, because those are two of the most popular in the world, and luckily I happen to have an (almost) decent knowledge of both.
Please, feel free to contact me for suggestions and comments, I believe that communication is the best way of learning and therefore growing.
Vinicius de Moraes used to say that life is the art of encounter, so I hope that this blog may be a good paintbrush.
Talk soon!

Hola a todo el mundo,
este es el nuevo blog de Percusiones DG.
Lo llevaré yo mismo, Paolo De Gregorio, para manteneros informados sobre nuestras actividades.
Este blog va a contener noticias relacionadas con nuestra empresa, pero también una mirada personal sobre mis experiencias en el mundo musical, un viaje que haré siempre con nuestro instrumento preferido al lado: el cajón.
He decidido utilizar los idiomas inglés y español, porqué son dos de los más populares en el mundo, y afortunadamente tengo un conocimiento (casi) suficiente de ambos.
Por favor, sentiros libres de contactarme para sugerencias y comentarios, creo que la comunicación es la mejor manera de aprender, y consecuentemente, de crecer.
Para Vinicius de Moraes la vida es el arte del encuentro, así que espero que este blog pueda servir de buen pincél.
Hasta pronto!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario